Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Cheaper Alternative To This Hand Sprayer ?!

S

sdrah

sorry if my topic is in the wrong section of the forum ?! I really need something like this http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=936

asap - however not at that price .... Does this sprayer worth the money at all ? almost 400 quid seems a lot ...

Any idea how to DIY a powerfull sprayer ? may be a 12v pump(chemical resistant) attached to a 10 litre plastic container ? and a sprayer lance ?!

I want to use it to apply the chemicals / prespray on carpet . I ve got a 8L spraer from B n Q - but it takes me 15 min to spray the carpet in one bedroom .

I need something quicker - time is money lol

Just use a big boy back pack or similar.

They are designed to be used with chemicals as they are rebadged chemical sprayers mate.

Just use a big boy back pack or similar.

They are designed to be used with chemicals as they are rebadged chemical sprayers mate.
10 litre is the maximum capacity I need - easy to mix proportionally - and just enough time to spray it . I use a prespray/powder which works only 15 minutes after is mixed . so if anything left in there after 15 min then it has to be drained .

the good thing - is has a battery and pump /emoticons/smile.png I cleaned yesterday a 4 bed house - just imagine how much pumping i've done with my 6 litre manual sprayer lol

At least that part of the carpet had a good prespray :Image13:

I'm lazy so if it were me for pre treating carpets with traffic lane cleaner my prefered choice would be to use a chepo 12v electric backpack sprayer too.

how easy would be to connect a spray lance to a back pack ? I reckon the backpacks on ebay are ready for connecting a pole to them !? and what's the pressure / psi usually ?

honestly I never saw or used a backpack before . I 'll look for a good lance - and If i can attach it easily to the backpack - it would be brilliant - as i am not very kin pumping a handsprayer too

use ya loaf ol boi,,go own garden centre and buy a pump up sprayer for around 20 quid its what the carpet cleaners round ere all use and after few pumps is good for whole house before havin to re pump it again,,but dont get stitched for over 300 quid lol

well - the cheap one in garden centre - are good for beginners . I killed few of them already . And I don't think a professional carpet cleaner will use one of these anyway . If the carpets are heavy soiled - and prespray has to be applied allover then for a 4 bedroom house it will take an hour to spray , something that can be done in 15 min using a proper sprayer .

I will get the backpack trrw - the one mentioned above - it comes with two nozzles - which is brilliant

Back