Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A solar panel cleaning google+ circle

S

Solar Steve

Hi everyone. For a while now I've had a Google+ circle specifically for UK solar panel cleaning. I've been gradually learning how to use it so that it can benefit all those who join the circle.

We will be sharing general industry info, tips and case studies. It's a great place for all of those of us who do solar panel cleaning to share info. If you would like to join, the link is here: https://plus.google.com/stream/circles/p707be5618b928c65?fd=1

It's a very easy interface for all to share photos of jobs done and post photos and ask for advice on problematic arrays we may have coming up etc.

You need to have Google+ to join.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Are you on facebook steve or on a facebook group similar to that?
I'm not mate no. I would mainly join Facebook for SEO purposes. At the moment, I don't need the SEO boost. When the time comes though, I will join. I only have so much time for doing social media and things are growing so quickly, my time is stretched. That said, I may be dropping down to only going out to work from 4 to 3 days a week soon and spending more time doing IT and paperwork. That may well give me some time for Facebook.
Some have said that I should join because there are groups on there that would benefit from some input, but I don't know because I've not looked.

Back