Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi, New To Forum But Not To Window Cleaning

Robbs

Name - Robbs

Area - Hants

Cleaning method - trad (just bought a wpf system)

Hi all,just bought a wfp system which I wanted to try out for the first time today but having some teething problems so searched out a forum in the hope of getting some advice and found this one, so if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it and hope to return the favour some day and return some advice if I can.

Anyway problems I'm having are first off is I just tried to fill my tank and after 4 hours I only filled a 400l tank (with RO 600gpd & DI filters) about an inch and a half, from what I've been told it should take 3-4 hours to fill the whole tank, was having a leak from the horizontal filter which was about half the trickle compared to the trickle in the tank, what could be the problem there ?

2nd problem I couldn't get it to pump any water out at first until I parked on a slope and then managed to get some flow and sputtering, will they not pump very well unless the pipe in the tank is fully submerged ?

Anyway hope someone can advise me

Many thanks Rob

I'm still a noob myself so best asking the experts, you'll probably get more answers if you post your question in the water fed pole section.

And welcome to the forum it's full of friendly helpful people

i have a 600 gpd ro unit and make around 25 litres an hour just over over 500 litres every 24 hours,the pipes are only small so its not more than a trickle anyway,, is your tap on the waste pipe facing the right way..ie it should be facing acros /away from the pipe as opposed to inline with the waste pipe,,have you flushed it for a good hour before startin to use it??

Sorry I don't know what you mean about the tap ? There is no tap just an in and out pipes

Also how do I flush it, I just plugged it all in to go.

Back