Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack Help!

C-THROUGH

I bought the wcw backpack last week but still can not get it to work.

The water comes out of the outlet but when I connect the pole up NOTHING!!!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated!!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

I am sure I am just being thick but..........

Steele I cant post pics of set up sorry cos honest I am the worst person for technology ever!

I can only just get on this forum.

But thanks for reply.

Extreme Damo: What is an end stop?

What connector should I use?

It could be a million things.

What happens when you connect the Poe hose? What on the end of the pole hose? Is there a fitting?

I have a female hozlelock connection on my wcw backpack. A male hozlelock connection with a 6mm tail of which my 8mm hose is connected to which in turn connects to my brush via push connectors.

Have you got the flow turned up enough.

Are your jets blocked.

Have you tried it through the hose before it hits the brush.

If yer using hozlelock connection it isn't getting stuck to stop water coming out

Also I was told to charge mine for 24 hours before using.

Mine when I first got it leaked. Wcw delivered a new one the next day & took faulty one back.

Great service.

try blowing throu the pole hose if u can then trun ur flow rite up on bk pak if still not wrking ide say u have a duf hoselock if that the case send it bk thay should send u a nother 3 of charge .

Steele I cant post pics of set up sorry cos honest I am the worst person for technology ever!

I can only just get on this forum.

Now you hang on a minute there............that's my crown :Image3:

I'm the worst person for technology....EVER!....end of :Image15: grrrrr :Image13:.

Latest Posts

Back