Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Wfp Setup

Riles3

Hi all, a newbie and was looking at getting a van with a WFT system in to do along side trad cleaning. Done a little research and read a few posts on here. Got a max budget of £1000 for set up any ideas on places to shop and what equipment don't know where to start. Won't need a massive tank maybe a 350l one as still doing mainly trad way.

Cheers Paul

my advice would be get biggest tank ya can, as once ya start doin wfp method youll more likely go to that more than trad way. and as round groes youll be ready equipped,,get all ya stuff off ebay and build ya own system for about a grand,,

whats the biggest tank i can get for berlingo van there is that much gear got my head buzzing.would it be possible to have two feeds coming off the tank

thanks guys

whats the biggest tank i can get for berlingo van there is that much gear got my head buzzing.would it be possible to have two feeds coming off the tank

thanks guys
Depends on the payload of the van.

I'd imgine 350 maybe 400 tops

Hi all, a newbie and was looking at getting a van with a WFT system in to do along side trad cleaning. Done a little research and read a few posts on here. Got a max budget of £1000 for set up any ideas on places to shop and what equipment don't know where to start. Won't need a massive tank maybe a 350l one as still doing mainly trad way.

Cheers Paul
Is your budget of 1k just for the system or van and system??

Depends on the quality you want as your van will be your initial expense. If your on your own, for now i'd get a 350 tank in a berlingo type van.

The pump you can get from here : http://www.johnhewitt.com/pumps.htm

If you get the fl series, 2202a pump you shouldnt need a controller as the flow is low.

Get a car battery from a scrappy to run it.

Secong hand hose reel (from forum or ebay) and convert a harris pole.

Get a cheap r.o from somewhere like: https://collinswaterproducts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=111&products_id=151&osCsid=ad830960262116d981694407d9daee52 And have it producing into a 1000 litre ibc tank (ebay) while you work. Get a submersible pump (machine mart) and hose to transfer the water from tank to van tank

It would mean putting together yourself (not as hard as some may think) but its a cheap way to start up and you can upgrade as you go....

Pure freedom diy system......

u really cant go wrong

I got a combo with full system in it and ibc tank off ebay for a grand......

6 months later sold van for 600 and put system in newer van.

3 years later still working fine..... I have upgraded 250l tank for an upright 350l.

Great for starting out.

Latest Posts

Back