Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flash

hi james how you doing never seen you for a while

yes the flash is spot on tench with the ecover never looked back
Doing well duncs getting really busy! been using flash for first cleans wfp as well spray onto brush works real good just the same as g101 the ingredents are similar and it does the same job! though flash is only £1

Both if thats the case, what would you use in a bucket for trad and what dilution for trad?

Does it bring fascias up and conservatories too?

Both if thats the case, what would you use in a bucket for trad and what dilution for trad?

Does it bring fascias up and conservatories tooYes it brings them up brillant! spray on and leave for a few moments then rinse off! or depending how dirty they are you can mix some in a backpack or water barrel and scrub this way then rinse with water! i only use pure water to rinse!
?
2 capfulls of flash to a trad bucket!

thanks 4 da link an info guys ill grab some in da mornin i use ecover an white malt vineger at mo but allways up 4 tryin new stuf :Image3:

interesting to see your thoughts compared to vinegar
have u used vinegar with ecover m8 i think it wrks realy well. i used to use gg3 an gg4 with w5 that was good but lots of bleading frm rubbers ill c how it goes to moz with flash got a lot of trad in afternoon

wel used flash the lemon one to day 2 large capfulls to one bucket with a good splash of ecover think its mch beta cleans realy well my mop was a bit dirty after a cupple dips in the bucket it was white again lol less smearing good shine fraims come up good ill b useing flash frm now on and it smells good 2 so thumbs up frm me if i start getin dry hands or ichy hands ill stop usein it tho but a cupple weeks should see if it ok on hands :Image3:

Latest Posts

Back