Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yellow water fed trolley DI 6X18 any good?

it look ok in its own right, i think mr perkins rates cleaningspot quite highly.

thing is that on top of the 600 and odd quid you also need a battery and charger which will likely be another ton. i don't know how much resin a 6x18 holds but i think if you're filling from tapwater it needs to be a decent size at least 8ltr, my 0.75 ltr at the end of my ro would be useless for eg.

i just think you could diy and save a load, trying to think what you need

di vessel 100 ish

resin 75 ish

sack barrow 30

25ltr drums 6 each

battery and charger 100

60m microbore 30 (i think)

pump 80 ish

box ???

fixtures and fittings ???

clx 27 and brush 220 ish

can't think of anything else but but for about the same money, you've got everything inc batt and a highly recommended pole!

someone build me a trolley then ! i dont have a clue about building or whatever thats why am olooking at pre built ones ! /emoticons/smile.png lol

it look ok in its own right, i think mr perkins rates cleaningspot quite highly.
Oh they are absolutely fantastic Chip! /emoticons/smile.png

It looks like a tidy trolley but for £838? No chance get on Ebay and look at them on there, much cheaper.

James.

It's down to personal preference I guess. Shares in Cleaning Spot? I'd rather invest in Woolworths.

James.

Thats crazy prices guys, what are you on about, the cheapest there is £660 (inc vat)?!. Not only could i put together a basic van based system for less than that, i could make a trolley system using a sack truck (which is what these use), for way, way less than that!. You need a sack truck, which you can get on ebay from under £20, a pump which is about £70 (100psi shurflo), a leasure battery for about £60, a pump controller which will cost from about £90 (cleaning spot, inc vat), various fittings and a couple of small sections of hose, and a few 25 litre drums. Say about £220-£250 total in parts.
i said you were the diy man here!

anyway looks like my workings were'nt that far off, once you add the di, resin pole and brush!(albeit can get cheaper poles, i just put one in that people rave about)

Back