Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Pole On Order

Donny

Well after buying my van and kit at beginning off year and inheriting a used CLX 27 , which has served me well and is still in everyday use with a newish DT medium mixed brush, and buying a Brodex Hydra 35 ( heavy, so only used as a spare) I have decided to get a shorter pole as most off my work is bungalows and 2 storey work, so im sticking with what I know and like and have invested in a CLX 18 (NEW)comes with quickloq and DT Medium brush also added a pole valve and DT Sill brush to the order and the hot water hose, looking forward to getting it now /emoticons/smile.png im sure some will say I shoulda got the SLX etc but the CLX aint heavy IMO, good value it certainly is, I can use the 27 clx all day with no aches and pains, pics when it arrives

Nothing wrong with the clx tbh. But i would have gone with the extreme with all this ££££ you are making!

If you go for a 35ft extreme you can buy the expansion pack and take it to a 44ft pole (solar panel cleaning)

The mind boggles mate. It's a no brainer.

Why wouldn't you want to use the lightest, quickest pole lol

the only bad thing about xtreem i think is u can only clamp it half way or fully out or closed un less u buy the 18ft one

the only bad thing about xtreem i think is u can only clamp it half way or fully out or closed un less u buy the 18ft one
All extreme poles are like that including the 18. Been using extremes since day of release. They are so quick to extend and collapse.

i thault the 18 could b clamped any where must of got mixed up lol :Image8: im nearly redy 2 order my facelift 26ul cant wate may buy xtreem 1 day. i just dont like the clamps my super max does my head in nce an lite but the clamps pee me off

i must addmit i had my hart set on a slx as i no gardeners r top poles ive got a clx 27 well now its 22 as i took big section off cos of a broke clamp lol my falt :Image15: just hope the facelift is as good as every one is telling me the clamps look realy nce anty pinch an stuff ill give a honest review after i had it 3 months tho :Image3:

i must addmit i had my hart set on a slx as i no gardeners r top poles ive got a clx 27 well now its 22 as i took big section off cos of a broke clamp lol my falt :Image15: just hope the facelift is as good as every one is telling me the clamps look realy nce anty pinch an stuff ill give a honest review after i had it 3 months tho :Image3:
I have a clx 27 as well just ordered the new slx 18 :Image3:

Don't rate the new clamps at all too floppy when collapsing the pole and they just swing round. I have had my slx35 for a couple of weeks now maybe I'm still not use to it ! If anyone's selling an extreme pm me /emoticons/wink.png

that dont sound good m8 :Image4: im geting my facelift in a cupple weeks cant wate ill review the clamps on that pole when i finely get it lol :Image3: my clx is allmost nackerd

Don't rate the new clamps at all too floppy when collapsing the pole and they just swing round. I have had my slx35 for a couple of weeks now maybe I'm still not use to it ! If anyone's selling an extreme pm me /emoticons/wink.png
wat dog is that in ur pic m8 soz off topic a bit lol

You should be able to reduce the amount of lever movement, by adjusting up the bolt adjuster by a full turn and a half. Try this and it should help make the lever stay in place.

wat dog is that in ur pic m8 soz off topic a bit lol

he's a staffy mate you got a dog?

You should be able to reduce the amount of lever movement, by adjusting up the bolt adjuster by a full turn and a half. Try this and it should help make the lever stay in place.

will give it a go but I think I have tightened the clamp and it came loose again did it about 3 times in one day Alex, will have a proper look at it tomorrow cheers for the advice mate

Got the CLX 18 today, used it on my own hoose, really like the new clamps, really like the quick loq system, why anybody needs anything lighter beats me lol, its like a feather duster tae me, got a new sill brush an aw, spare quick release stuff, when my clx 27 is done im getting another one, all in all a great pole and great service from Gardiners, keep it up Alex

View attachment 3476

View attachment 2059

Back