Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grr Grr Grr

Tuffers

I penned in a 2 monthly today, big job. I drove 5 miles just for this one house. I gets there and start to open the doors and the bloke comes out. Here we go I thought. He says 'I think we'll leave it this time. We had the builders here last week and I decided to clean them.' I'm thinking bull. He then says 'I only did the bottom ones.' I'm thinking, well the frigging tops will need doing. I said I'd driven over especially, 'sorry he says.' I'm on the verge of dumping but bit my tongue, I says call me when you want them doing and I'll try and fit you in. Ooh err, he starts flapping and asked me to call ahead when I'm round again. These people are millionaires and put me on 2 monthly because of the recession a few years back. Bloody cocked my afternoon up that did.

Rant over....

egg them at haloween, only joking

just ring him next time and tell him due to risining costs your putting it up£2/£4 quid then you cover your admin duties!!

That's why I always txt the night before. Saves any hassle. A lot of people say that if you txt it gives them the chance to cancel, but as you've found at they will still cancel when you are there if they feel like it.

This is it. You don't want to lose this type of job.

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

Nah 6 squid as would only take H 10 mins :Image16:

I don't care what size property ppl live in myself as if they start to mess me about then bye bye. Simples

demo who is h ive hurd a few people say h
LOL - It's hard to explain really.

He just makes you laugh.

We will be talking about prices and everyone will be saying £30/£40 and he will come in with 18 kwid and will take 20 mins.

He also uses an smax 40 for uppers and lowers :Image4: :Image10:

Nah 6 squid as would only take H 10 mins :Image16:
I don't care what size property ppl live in myself as if they start to mess me about then bye bye. Simples
Yep, one more not today and it'll be tatty bye. I won't say tatty bye though, I'll just keep em dangling ;-)

LOL - It's hard to explain really.

He just makes you laugh.

We will be talking about prices and everyone will be saying £30/£40 and he will come in with 18 kwid and will take 20 mins.

He also uses an smax 40 for uppers and lowers :Image4: :Image10:
lol i take it he ant on this forum any more i saw a guy called mr h on the peter fogwell forum not shore if that the same guy tho?

His name was "they call me H"

He is back, but admin need to sort his account as it was marked as a spammer

Latest Posts

Back