Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Sub Contracting

scrim it

I was wondering what some of your experiences have been with sub contracting work?

How do you go about telling the customer?

Do you tell the customer?

What type of work do you sub out?

Work that you can't do yourself ?(roofing repairs for example)

How much do you add on as your 'fee'?

Why would the customer not just cut you out as the middle man?

Any other tips?

i used to sub wrk off a m8 i payed him £30 a day an i could keep the rest wat i urnt, at the end of the week any colectin left i could pay him with was left ode out but his custmers new me cos i used to wrk with him

I know a lot of lads my way who rent out work, if you have a canvasser out constantly picking the work up for you to rent out, your on to a winner, because there's always people looking for more windows

i was realy lucky my m8 let me keep any new wrk i picked up on his round it takes him 8 weeks 2 get round tho so he dident need any more wrk he has 3 lads wrkin 4 him 2 vans an me if i finish my wrk early but im 2 bizzy now only help him if he realy needs me we look after each other so all good

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.