Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We've All Got One....or Two!

KFH19

.....nightmare customers.

Mine isn't that bad, I wanted to see what other people endure.

Local house to me, inside and out, under priced.

The lady said outside windows streaked....water fed pole. So I do the whole house included annex's windows traditionally.

It's always boiling hot in the house, she watches me like a hawk and I crash into everyone one of her 342,000 flower pots!

lol ive got a few i cleaned 1 house 6 times an 5 complants lol german lady every time i say u need to ring me an ill come an c wats goin on she said no that all rite it is bcoming a bit of a laff to b honist wat will she say next time i should keep a tally lol :Image3: some people just luv to mone 4 no reasion

I have had people tell me windows are smeary!

Grrrrrr!

WInds me up that does, I mean, when I check its the insides that are smeary!

People that want clean windows on the outside, but insides have never been cleaned makes ya wonder, but if they are paying me...

I don't canvass. The work comes to me. If when you quote you ask key questions you can generally work out why they haven't got a window cleaner. Age, wisdom and experience of people helps in judging new customers to be honest.

I have a good round, my work is perfect. Well 99.9% of the time.

As you get more experienced at window cleaning, developing your customer service skills you will save yourself a lot of time and effort.

i had a job years ago she said i ant payin u cos u never cleaned the bk i said i did r u shore it ant on the inside she said no my hubby cleaned then the other day i took a damp cloth an a dry one polished a round circle an hay presto the in side was filify she payed me but dident say sory so i never went bk lol but just to rub it in i cleaned next door still she came out to pay me i said no thanks revenge is sweet lol :Image3: she was just plane rude

Yep I agree with hotwash, our round has been built on recommendation.

Not canvased or used ****book lol

Ditto Damo

I'm sure bookfarce I like to call it actracts all the wrong sort :Image16:

Ditto Damo
I'm sure bookfarce actracts all the wrong sort :Image16:
I have posted in some groups about services we do. So they click the link. More hits for the www

But wouldn't start pushing for work from it. Not my sort of clientele we want /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back