Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Now I Can Rest!

rcproperty

well busy 3 days working for HighShine window cleaning or as most would know as Lee Burbidge,

was great working with him and good laugh had! was also great working with Sam as well,

did a good selection of work and even did a full day trad! arms not used to that!

be good to have a day of rest on my work tomorrow!

Great day here also, new hotel to quote - all good new clients 10 appointments jubbly - not a bad week all in all

Great day here also, new hotel to quote - all good new clients 10 appointments jubbly - not a bad week all in all
that's good then! had to quote a bit of work too, good times all round! lol

RC not joking, I dont know what it is, maybe time of year, people in better moods etc, people just seem more receptive - If I could pinpoint I would - think im going to put it down to good weather

yer its amazing really, its either that or some of the window cleaners that are doing these commercials have got lazy and missing things! lol

I get dips and peeks, schools are out because on hols etc, and you need a call in about 6 weeks before. So cant do those at the moment. I do really think it is the weather - just puts people in a different frame of mind. Also area lead, had some terrible times in some areas, I put it down to saturation

having great spell of weather, everybody is making money canny be bad

nice to know you can work tomorrow if you want

does many work sunday i dont myself

having great spell of weather, everybody is making money canny be bad

nice to know you can work tomorrow if you want

does many work sunday i dont myself
don't work sundays that's my day of rest, well kind of, got to take daughter horse riding lessons! lol

Saturday's & Sunday's are the best days to work deep cleaning homes...ching ching :Image13:

Saturday's & Sunday's are the best days to work deep cleaning homes...ching ching :Image13:
nar, spending time with family is more important than work at weekends,

I work Saturday mornings till about 11 then the rest is family time! that is priceless!

loose work you can replace that no problem,

loose your family, can never replace that!

My kids have all grown up so I do understand where you are comming from RC :Image9:

Back