Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Phone Call Today

Neil

Had a call from one of my customers that I do window cleaning for and he's asked me to clean his new nightclub in London clean floors carpets everything in the club every day !!!!! But I had to turn it down because I haven't got any staff!!!

not good, don't you know anyone that does that sort of work? good to get to know other cleaners etc never know what might happen

Can't be worth a lot surely?

Most places just contract cleaning companies in who charge very little.

I don't know any other cleaners, damp there's top money in cleaning mate trust me, I'm not your general hourly rate cleaner. /emoticons/wink.png

not good, don't you know anyone that does that sort of work? good to get to know other cleaners etc never know what might happen

rich I received the cam yesterday !! Well quick delivery!! Will be setting it up tomorrow on my pole /emoticons/smile.png thanks mate

rich I received the cam yesterday !! Well quick delivery!! Will be setting it up tomorrow on my pole /emoticons/smile.png thanks mate
no problem, let me know how you get on with it!

best thing is, I needed it today! lol I forgot I had a gutter to check lol :Image2:

oh well,

Back