Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Indion

tench0771

had my resin diliverd to day indion thault ide try it any one els tried it b 4 payed £75.49 plus dilevdred 25k its mb 115 hope it is goog lol :Image4:

Yep being doing it for years.

Get a resistance meter if you can 18 ohms or just under is what you want.

Indion is a totally seperate manufacturing company who have piggy backed onto Tulsion calling it MB 115. I know a few people who used and lasted a fraction of the time of the genuine product.

What does ppb do better compared to ppm?

I can't get my head around it.. Sounds like more uneccessary costs for the windy? As 010ppm still leaves a spot free finish.. Is there a need to go purer?

I washed my caravan on Wednesday with 044ppm tap water, and the windows did not dry spotty.. Just 1 window had a streak run..

To add on that, Ubik was fine to use on the caravan, didn't fade as I expected, and removed the black runs at the corners of the windows.. That will do it for another 10 years! I also used a tecbuk hybrid brush

PPB is a con im my eyes.

But we dont pay for resin so who cares lol.

One thing i will say tho.... This resin has lasted 3 years running mulitple vans lol! And its still reading less than zero LOL!!!

Its not a con, I find it hard to get my head around it too, but here goes..

000PPM in terms of PPB could be 300PPB so making it even more purer will drop it down to 000PB

I know what you mean by saying its a con, as there is no way of measuring it as of yet, only more advanced/ More accurate TDS meters but still measure in PPM!

I have a measurer here G. It measures electrical resistance that's how i know what rating our water is.

Put this way 3 plus years of PPB and i havent seen a difference.

No mb400 is regenerated resin not virgin resin. The indion is okay, nearly as good as unger resin.

Just ordered some nrw37 nuclear grade resin. See how good it is.
let me no wat u think of it m8 cos ive bin lookin at that nuclear stuff .wont bother with the purelite then lol sounds **** .my m8 reckonds that indion is top stuff thats all he will use now ill soon no how good it is just filled my di up with it fingers crossed it lasts lol

yes an ec meter used for aquariums will suffice for measuring ppb accurately.

Nuclear resin lowers the electrical conductivity of the water further so it must be taking out more metals which isnt removed by ppm resin.

ideally we would all use distilled water but thats impractical.

The purer the better.

yes an ec meter used for aquariums will suffice for measuring ppb accurately.

Nuclear resin lowers the electrical conductivity of the water further so it must be taking out more metals which isnt removed by ppm resin.

ideally we would all use distilled water but thats impractical.

The purer the better.
thats wat i think those prob windows that spott may b ok with water at 000 ppb in sted of ppm ????some thing will come out to measuring ppb at some point

Back