Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Top Sills Wfp

rang a customer to say when i will be round so she can leave the money .

she said yes fine but could you clean the clean the top sills a bit better please .

i said i do clean the top sills but bear in mind i use a pole so clean from standing on the floor and cant see the top sills.

she said yes i understand that but we get a lot of flies this time of year and that ...

i have never had any one else complain about this before and i always brush one way then the other ( or more if need be). turn water off and do one last swipe .

bit peed off now

I have changed to a Gardiner sill bush. And even I have noticed the water comes off the sill dirtier.

I won't switch from a sill brush now.

Best brush I have used in 3 years

Damo do you use the sill brush on the windows as well or do you change brushes every time you do a sill lol

Why use a sill brush ?

If your brush head is angled correctly you can clean the sills and the glass with no problems thats all I do .
Nobody it saying you have to use a sill brush. The sill brush is a quick brush. I no longer clean corners from side to side. Due to the nature of the bristle and brush it naturally finds the corners. Always struggled to break a £250 day. But with this brush, easy peasey.

Damo do you use the sill brush on the windows as well or do you change brushes every time you do a sill lol
Nope i clean with it 24/7 been doing wfp for quite a few years now and even i can see the advantage of it. I have tried pretty much every brush going. And this pretty dam epic !

Back