Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flyers

All Round Cleaning

Wheres the best place to buy flyers at the moment ?

I used colchester press last year for mine so if anyone knows of any deals going on let me know cheers .

We love flyers do a very fast turn around and there is a quote calculater to find the best/cheapest option.

Have to go with we love flyers, the service, print quality and turn around is second to none.

Plus they are/were using DPD delv. So you get a 1hr window which is handy if your office/home is not manned.

Yeah We Love Flyers are brilliant, was very impressed with the print quality and their frequent email updates were very useful - particularly, as Damo mentioned above, getting given a 1hr window for delivery.

I would also recommend taking the option of advertising on your leaflet. They place a very discreet web address on your leaflet and you get a discount!

You have £50 credit with we love flyers Gav that came with your competition prize!!

And yes they're who I would recommend as well.

Fairprintleaflets on ebay did mine, A5 double sided full colour both sides in 170gsm glossy paper. 5000 for £59 delivered within 5 days.

130gsm for me too and I had we love flyers design the flyer and I'm happy with it, I asked them to send me the logo too in an email so I could use it on My Facebook page and letter heads etc!

Have to go with we love flyers, the service, print quality and turn around is second to none.

Plus they are/were using DPD delv. So you get a 1hr window which is handy if your office/home is not manned.
+1 outstanding service and value for £££!

Latest Posts

Back