Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bought New Pockets And Belt.

Masons

Know its not really worthy of a thread but don't you love buying new pockets and belt?

I have in my 11years window cleaning replaced my pockets and belt twice from my first set, so I get good use out of them.

Been using winspray velcro set up but because the velcro is awful and I hate the belt bunching up and sliding off me I'm going for the much tougher looking Unger set up.

Should be here Tuesday latest.

Wooohoooo!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Wow I bet you're over the moon with that .

I am. Hence the post.

Did you get the braces aswell to go with it? Rock on Tomy :Image13:

Takes the weight of the kit dont you know http://www.windowcleancentre.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?ProductID=213&SectionID=14

No, no braces. Though may in the future.

did you get the full set up from window cleaning warehouse? £65!!!

No. Just the pockets and belt.

It will be interesting having a sturdier set up. I never liked the look of the Unger gear but am surprisingly excited.

As regards the apps and squeegees ive always been unger. But the pockets etc never appealed.

Know its not really worthy of a thread but don't you love buying new pockets and belt?I have in my 11years window cleaning replaced my pockets and belt twice from my first set, so I get good use out of them.Been using winspray velcro set up but because the velcro is awful and I hate the belt bunching up and sliding off me I'm going for the much tougher looking Unger set up.Should be here Tuesday latest.Wooohoooo!!!!!!!Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

So what do you think of the unger belt? I also use the Winspay belt but hate how it bunches up.

^ Sell the Winspray and get the Unger, as I was working with a mate last Thursday about the belt his fell off with the velcro and I had to laugh.

It's such a sturdy belt, took a bit to get used to the extra weight and thickness but it's a cracking bit of kit.

Rock on Tomy :Image13:
This is your fault Smurf :Image3: .

Thought about buying the Unger belt and braces a while ago

But now.......I'm really wanting these......just so that I can go around annoying everyone, saying.........'ROCK ON TOMMY' :Image13: :Image13: :Image13: .

Back