Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex Hydra

Shinytime

I am looking at this pole, I need a pole around 35ft i know that they have a 36ft one so that is great!

Can anyone tell me how good these are, i only need it for a few jobs just now!

I am also looking for a small pole for ground floor if anyone has any advice.

Brodex 36 will be heavy, but.. It's very cheap if your only going to be using it rarely.. If you get more work at that hieght you could upgrade to a pole that costs £500ish..

Gardiners have a sale on the clx10 which would be good for ground floor

I'd be looking at an Gardiner 35ft ish pole. Then take off the sections when not in use.

When you want too add them. You can.

Just use John guest quick release fittings £2 and barbs 50p

If you want cheap brodex seem to be good value - if it's only for one or two jobs, why not. For an everyday pole i'd reccomend the facelift 22ft pro - its a carbon composite, 50% carbon fibre, 50% other stuff, I use one all the time and I think it's fantastic, it's my favourite actually - Next time I come to buy stuff i'm going to try a full carbon facelift but tbh this one does a good job so i['m not in a rush.

heavy pole but for a the occasional job it will be fine I have got one spare if your interested in buying one pm if you like

Im using a 31 f and taken 2 sections off.

I can still do 3rd floor windows.

Great pole. Great clamps.

For the money you cant go wrong.....

Just sold mine as was surplus but was very good when I used it for occasional jobs, probably used it 2-3 times a month max as was quite heavy but for the price an quality it's value depending on how much you use it. I had mine 2 years and was in great shape and had made it's money back in 2 jobs.

I have one, again its only for the odd job and as a spare in the van, sturdy pole , good clamps, its a bit off a workout but fine for the odd job!!!

Back