Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump Controller

P

Phillips Cleaning

Hi all first post on here : I am looking for some advice on the best component's to make my own pump controller. I currently use 2 W.C.W Backpack's and

now looking to make my own trolleys. So if anyone could post link's too Pump controller part's also any link's to the grey boxes that you see some trolleys with that house the pump, battery, and controller in that would be of great help

Hi Phillip welcome to the forum there are a couple of people on hear who make controllers they might help you but then again it might be top secret :Image3:

Hi all first post on here : I am looking for some advice on the best component's to make my own pump controller. I currently use 2 W.C.W Backpack's andnow looking to make my own trolleys. So if anyone could post link's too Pump controller part's also any link's to the grey boxes that you see some trolleys with that house the pump, battery, and controller in that would be of great help
Pure freedom sell the boxes. But any online retailer who's big in electrical will sell em. Don't pay £45 for em. They can be had for sub £20

Shame I got a new one here I don't want lol

Back