Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How To Change Resin In A Di Bottle

Could also get another di tank and run it inline in front of that one. Then you can swap them over when the first one gets to say10ppm and refill it so you then put it infront of the other one. Doing it that way you will get the most out of your resin.

If you use a ro aswell with a lower output ppm then forget what I just said?

yes dubble di is the way to go m8 saves loads of resin trust me well wrth doing also use a cut down traffic cone to fill di up mch easer than cupin it in

sory mark m just sin ur ved u beat me to it the traffic cone ider lol .i have cut that big black thing off tho so its a bit easer ie less waight :Image13:

Nothing is free tench as I'm thinking It's just added to the cost so you think you are getting something for free :Image16:

when changin my resin i often just drain it to dry it off and replace half. especially if likey to berunning for short period it still comes out at 000 but you save and dont waste as much

Back