Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Old Foods

C

Catherine

Was just sitting here thinking about what foods that you don't see so much of now, or even if they are still about.....

A few that spring to mind

Walkers Beef and Onion crisps

Monster munch pickled Onions crisps

Mini Maid Milk ice cream

Frys chocolate bars

Ice pops

Marmite crisps

Mint feasts

Zoom lollies

(showing me age)

I got given a packet of those really thin tiny crisps the other day, tiny like sticks, salted, I didnt know they were still about.

Wispa would off been in that list till they bought em back! Yay.

And BN bisquits but they also bought them back! Again yay.

I also thought they bought back monster much pickled onion crisps but they seem to be rare now can only find beef flavour.

Ill have to track the old monster munch down then, they did a beef flavour too didnt they?

Do you remembet the acorn computer i had a game on that with zoom in it.

I think its possible to get hold of them but they are rare though..

Am i right in thinking they are called chuppa chups or am i thinking of something of something else?

yes I do and yes remember the quavers one also, another one can you still get the prawn flavoured skips?

Pickled Onion Monster Munch are everywhere.

I liked Dweebs and Nerds and although they still sell them they're hard to find.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Who remembers boil in the bag. Before the Micky came out you could buy food in a bag, boil it & hey presto you had a meal. That is showing my age.

Not a food but used to love double diamond beer.

Yep Posh, and the other half (although Im not happy about it, still when he can get them buys Vista Beef curry, yuk)

Yep Posh, and the other half (although Im not happy about it, still when he can get them buys Vista Beef curry, yuk)
Ha ha vista beef currys. Making me hungry lol.

Traffic light lollipops kojac style. ( who loves yer baby lol)

Back