Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round Partner Recurrence

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shinytime

If i schedule a job say on the 5/9/13 and set it to 4 weeks will it automatically come up again on the 5/10/13?

I want it to but cant see anything to confirm this!!!

Hi @A\.K WINDOWS. These wont show till they are scheduled in and done. Then they show up for next due date. We are doing an update that shows the next few months scheduled in and adjusts if your late or early.

Im sticking to pen and paper far to complicated i like the look of it but takes to much to do.

Ive scheduled them in for this month labled every 4 weeks they dont show for the following months??

dont tell me you have to keep updating it your self?

That's why I chose George over the others, I spent some time looking to see what the right one for me and George was very simple to use and it has saved me allot of time

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

No it rescheduled for the following months when you complete the job. What happens when you get behind or it rains. We have been updating the software so it shows schedule for a few months in advance and then adjust if you get behind.

Back