Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice Req.

PAUL J.

Just bought the unger Hilo nlite hybrid starter kit, filled the di as instructed off you tube & other videos.

So I decided to do my house as a 1st try, not happy with the results, tds reading 0 ppm on meter as I compared it to my house tap which read 65 ppm.

I have old windows at rear an new on front, both gave same results, if I start using it on customers houses I'm going to get a lot of complaints, with the water droplets left on glass, as I have a few new houses on sites that are on going the dust will quickly collect on glass thus leading to complaints, I tore my ankle ligament 2 months ago so using the ladder is something I want to stop doing, any advice would be appreciated.

Also welcome to the forum Paul where are you based there might be someone on hear you lives close who could help you

Cheers Mark, used a pencil jet then today tried the fan with same results, is the brush head that came with the kit ok ?

u need to check ur windows rub ur finger on upvc if u get a white mark ur fraims r causing the prob do the rubbers blead that could also b the prob it wont b the brush i would use pencel jets my self. it could b soap coming out of rubbers wat did u clean them with when u last did them?

The first clean is always the worst and if it is your first time double worse :Image3: scrub scrub rinse rinse rinse rinse pure water wont leave marks it wont be the brush you will get there it has happened to all of us

The first clean is always the worst and if it is your first time double worse :Image3: scrub scrub rinse rinse rinse rinse pure water wont leave marks it wont be the brush you will get there it has happened to all of us
i rember my first wfp clean good it looked bad lol

I'm using ecover on the brush for the majority of first cleans. Good idea as it makes you rinse more and also cleans the frames well.

Good stuff, WFP is not a magic pole lol. You have to take your time until you get your confidence.

Hi guys, thanks for all your advice, when I read it, it all made sense, great forum
u will get there bud stick at it its 1 big lurning curve u will have ups an downs but in the end u will laff about the mastakes u make an u will b so glad u went wfp some custys will luv it some hate it but u will get to no what windows play up an how to rince them to stop spoting good luck

Back