Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Trolley Help Please

I think it's just the pole? No trolley for £270???

I think that trolley is about £450

Well while I'm here, could anybody recommend a starter package? Is building your own or buying a cheap one just asking for trouble?

Yes it was deceiving......I nearly clicked the Add to cart button!

yep thats just the pole very crafty tho puting the trollie ro an stuff with it .ide get a back pack to start with wcw r good ones gardeners did a cheep one to

Ok thanks. Probably go for the WCW one, people seam to like it.
the facelift poles r spose to b realy goog an the gardebers poles r good 2, wcw sell facelift make sence to get all frm wcw the 22 carbon is about £200 or just over if u got that kinda cash

Thanks for the replies guys. I've seen those facelift poles tench, might get something a bit cheaper though to start off with. Is there really a massive difference between fiber glass & carbon fiber poles? I know there is in price so I'm assuming the glass fiber one have a tendency to break??

How do you find that backpack & pole Stuvy?

Iv only tested it at home and not used it properly as iv got flu at the minute so resting up I will do a review in a week or two

I did see that on eBay recently and thought with gardiner iv not only got a full spares support and warranty if I ever came to sell it in the future everyone is instantly going to know what it is as opposed to the eBay one

You could always make a Harris pole in to a cheapy wfp for not a lot at all or look on gumtree as there was two on there this morning

I have got an Unger 6 meter pole I could maybe make into a water fed pole. I've been looking at different systems all day & I keep changing my mind. Thought about building my own trolley but don't really know what I'm doing & probably end up spending more money than just buying one outright.

Looking at this now haha!

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/product&path=43_245&product_id=4122

& getting a trolley.

I'll get set up one day
xImage11.png.pagespeed.ic.0g_5QiHOid.png

Thanks for the replies guys. I've seen those facelift poles tench, might get something a bit cheaper though to start off with. Is there really a massive difference between fiber glass & carbon fiber poles? I know there is in price so I'm assuming the glass fiber one have a tendency to break??

How do you find that backpack & pole Stuvy?
fiber glass is ok but carbon is stiffer an liter an makes it easer to use cos of the lack of bend my clx is very good tho mch beta than my friends xtel pole fiber glass wont brake frm normal use tho so its all about wat u can afford m8

fiber glass is ok but carbon is stiffer an liter an makes it easer to use cos of the lack of bend my clx is very good tho mch beta than my friends xtel pole fiber glass wont brake frm normal use tho so its all about wat u can afford m8
I've been looking at them Facelift poles on YouTube & the fact you can close them without getting a blood blister sold it to me! There's one in that pack i'M looking at in the link above. Just got to work out what other stuff I need to get. Hopefully get it all sorted sooner rather than later. I can think of a couple of horrible jobs next week where it would come in really handy!

Back