Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain

tench0771

:Image15: rain wat a pain in the back side did a big gutter job yesterday could have saved it for to day an cleaned windows yesterday in sted grrrrrr not wrkin to morrow going cornwall for the day guna have to wrk hard friday an hope i can get half day in to day so i dont have to wrk saterday last thing i wana do is lose my fishing day lol.

I am enjoying the day off, got rain in Plymouth too today. Rainy season is back.
tell me about it . ive had a big fry up an 4 coffies lol its nce to have a day off i cant realy c me wrkin sat to b honist the other half may not b happy tho lol

Should clear up around 4pm up newton Abbot today. I think it should be drier tomorrow too, and Friday, not looking so good for Saturday morning though.

It's fireworks championship again tonight in Plymouth, for the 2nd night. Whoop whoop.

i have just drove to kingsteignton cos wether had dryed up got there an the heavens have opened lol bk home now boo hoo.ill b glad if it rains sat cos i wont fiel guilty fishing.where r the fire wrks held in plymouth m8?

Just starting to spit now but got a morning in so happy :Image3: but now I have to entertain the kids :Image6:

Got me gutter jobs out of the way this morning.Then went out to do a garden clearance for a favour but as soon as I started the bloody rain started so came home like a drowend rat. Still got to go back to finish of the job sometime...Oh deep joy :Image16:

Got me gutter jobs out of the way this morning.Then went out to do a garden clearance for a favour but as soon as I started the bloody rain started so came home like a drowend rat. Still got to go back to finish of the job sometime...Oh deep joy :Image16:
lol at least u got some wrk done ive bin cault out a few times an came home soaked to the skin lol :Image13:

Rain doesn't bother me too much to be honest but high winds & cold weather does.

Look on the bright side it will soon be winter :Image10:

Dry in N.Ireland up to 4 oclock on the windows all day :Image13: Got home to a house full of kids shooting each other with nerf guns :Image6:

And I bet you were one of those kids playing nerf as is great fun even for an old boy like me :Image13:

Dry in N.Ireland up to 4 oclock on the windows all day :Image13: Got home to a house full of kids shooting each other with nerf guns :Image6:

And I bet you were one of those kids playing nerf as is great fun even for an old boy like me :Image13:
he he you have to make sure h+s rules are enforced at gun point :Image4: er nerf point I mean

Latest Posts

Back