Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Now Where Did I Put...

I'm doing that garden clearance job as a favour for a neighbour. Now wishing after taking another look I did not take that work on as is going to be a bit of a challenge working on my own..

I hate bloody gardening but I'm a sucker for old folk needing help.

Anyhow got most of it done within 3 hours but come home like a drowned rat just now...

Darn rain put the fire out too RC :Image13:

I just done a garden clearance job tons of weeds (like grass) so had to strim it down and put weedkill on it nothing more I could of done am not plucking every single weed out lol. Night mare!

Next garden to do cut hedge down then clear the path full of weeds and grass that has grown over it.

At the mo the patio area has a hugh pile of tree, shrubs cuttings and other organic matter so I will go back when it stops raining sometime and put it through me shredder.

Out of interest gmeister what would you have charged to do that job in the pic?

Am no gardener so my rates are low but probably around 60 - 80 quid for that job.

Any jobs I pick up usually base on my hourly rates.

Thanks gemister.

Like I said I was doing it as a favour but one of the familey insisted on giving me £80 which was nice of her.

Last time I burned scrub from a garden clearance I nearly burnt my mates garden fences and shed down so no more playing with fire for me. :Image13:

oh well, worth a try! lol

Back