Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slx

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I got to use it fully extended today for the first time..... Im impressed!! Very rigid for being that high its also really light.... well comparing it to my Brodex 36ft haha. I still hate the clamps tho...

I think you could get away with adding a few section to it too.. to start with I thought it was be too flexible but chaged my mind.

I really want to get my hands of a Carbon Facelift pole now....

Thnak god for the iPhones panorama camera or I wouldn't be able to get this in 1 picture lol

View attachment 2073

I got to use it fully extended today for the first time..... Im impressed!! Very rigid for being that high its also really light.... well comparing it to my Brodex 36ft haha. I still hate the clamps tho...

I think you could get away with adding a few section to it too.. to start with I thought it was be too flexible but chaged my mind.

I really want to get my hands of a Carbon Facelift pole now....

Thnak god for the iPhones panorama camera or I wouldn't be able to get this in 1 picture lol
Hi AlecWhat size is that? 35ft?

39 ft did you buy an added section? I've got the slx35 but need another section but what one do I get I haven't got a scooby

Back