Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Pic For My Www

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Even though I offer a free demonstration and was going to get a company stencil made up I have never been asked if I could do one on a quote which is a shame. I would love to go around and reverse graffiti all the filthy drives I come across with the owners consent maybe :Image13:

I love seeing customers and neighbours reactions as I make a start cleaning filthy block paving driveways. It's a messy job using a turbo but customers can't believe the difference. As an example I did one last week and a neighbour across the road was so impressed when he seen me working he came over to ask for a quote. That extra block paving driveway job is now booked in for next week.

Tip of the day: Always polite if neighbors cars are close by to let them know what you are doing and ask if they want to move their cars out of the way. The amount of extra jobs I have gained by just being mindful of people’s property works a treat. :Image9:

Back