Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Connecting Up A Di Vessel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Long time no see ladder!!

Well standard garden hose will do, the di should come with the male hozelock fittings.. So you will need 3 female connectors like these- http://www.diy.com/search/hose%20pipe%20connector/Hose-End-Connector-11327529 good for a quid each as hozelock are about 4.50 each!!

I have a hose approx 2m long with the female on each end, that's connected to my garden tap, then to the "in" on the di vessel.. Then I have another hoze with the 3rdfemale connected and on the "out" on the di.. Then nothing on the onther end, which goes to the tank in van, think its about 30m.. As your only filling barrels you will prob only need around 2-3 metes of hoze..

Welcome to the world of wfp!!

thanks Belfast that helps. I didn't know how big a vessel I would need, so I will get an 11 liter instead. I have been pretty busy. Moved house to a two bed, sold our flat, and have a baby girl coming in a few weeks. When I was in the flat, it really wasn't practical to look at WFP, but now I have access to an outside tap, and am on the ground floor, there really isn't any reason not to get a trolley.

Latest Posts

Back