Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is This...

To be honest I was undecided RC do i prat about setting up me guttervac as well as using a ladder or just do it by hand as the downspout was blocked anyways.

I decided to go for the hand job option as could not be arsed to set me guttervac up

View attachment 3538

Two ladder sets and I was done in under 20 mins

View attachment 3539

View attachment 3540

That included unblocking the downspout & charging extra for fitting a gutter ballon.

View attachment 3541

View attachment 3542

Makes you wonder who needs a guttervac anyway on straightforward jobs like that

What do you think folks? :Image16:

Excellent stuff as always Smurf. Brilliant pictures too...I'm loving that ladder setup, I'll have one like it one day...once I have a van.

Mart.

Cheers Mart...

Don't let not having a van put you off as that ladder setup will fit onto any car roof bars too.

As long as you don't try putting it on the roof of say a smart car then it would just look silly. :Image13:

Excellent stuff as always Smurf. Brilliant pictures too...I'm loving that ladder setup, I'll have one like it one day...once I have a van.

Mart.

Cheers Mart...

Don't let not having a van put you off as that ladder setup will fit onto any car roof bars too.

As long as you don't try putting it on the roof of say a smart car then it would just look silly. :Image13:
Yea, I would like a roof rack....I just don't like the bloody price of um for what they are. Especially when I'd need the clamps too not to mention more ladders as my small triples won't reach guttering.

that thing fixed to the top of ladder looks good think i may get one .can u use it with out the blue thing on the bottom?

And ye mate you can use it without the blue thing, smurf helped me with my ladder setup, the blue thing is an ankalad, and the thing at the top is a microlight standoff, both pretty deer but i picked up mine cheap as hell on ebay

cool ill ave a look on e.bay thanks bud it will make life a lot easer that microlight can u take it off an on quickly or is it bolted to ladder?

Wow luv that !! Smurf good job mate, I've got a fair few bits to buy, vac ,frame for tank and these bits for my ladder !!

Back