Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Admin Support

Shinytime

This company is going to look after all of my admin, to give me more time cleaning windows!

keeps all of that stress off of me!

www.trossachsadmin.com

It is all remote i just send my workload and they will look after it!

They just keep ontop of it, like the book keeping, if i want to they can look after the invoicing of commercials, they will also help me with employees and that when i get enough work, the finance side of it, pay roll etc.

I think that's a waste of money to be honest, you will still have to do a lot of your own book keeping, then to send all details to her? Dosent make sense, you'd be better getting an accountant

Doing my paperwork, counting my cost's and playing with George is all part of the adventure for me.

...err....when I say 'playing with George'.......I mean....em............nevermind !

Does she come round and organize it all for you. The admin company is using aworka. Most of what the admin company will need you will find you're doing and passing it on to the admin company to just organize. I suppose if your not that way inclined it would make sense to outsource it.

no, i now have an access database with my customers etc built to the way i like it. I can use it on my phone swell no internet needed everything is tied in.

I am not very good at that stuff, so it works for me!

it is pretty much like me having an admin department in my company, however instead of me having that i just pay an hourly rate (pre decided) and my work is done for me.

Guest Catherine

Thing is with google apps you can share stuff on line, so any ammendments can be seen either way without sending excel backwards and forwards - so your accounts could be done online, and you just sign in and see whats going on.......... Its how I manage data for customers....

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.