Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working My Way...

they should deffo get it cleaned now lol

how do you stop all the sludge going into their drains and blocking it up if the water was to drain towards the house?

Best to shovel it up & bag it as you work. I save old empty kiln dry sand plastic bags for the job.

Even working towards the street I would do the same to stop as much sludge as possible going down storm drains.

Cheers Donny,

I hate doing them to be honest as is such a messy job. But get a real buzz with the end results....

Depends what washer you use. You can apply chems like tfr, chloars etc but on most jobs I find plain tap water works well for me.

customers tap and buffer tank as my washer runs at 15ltrs a min so even using a 1000 bowser it would not last very long.

forgot to add do you use customers water or your own?

Your jet washer must be an ex fire engine unit!

Iv been thinking of getting a jet washer to do drives in the winter and when it rains. Do they earn there money back?

All depends how much you pay out for a decent washer to how quickly it will pay for itself. Simples

Latest Posts

Back