Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Insurance Questions

nwcs

hi been looking at sorting my van out so in the back it looks very neat and tidy but always been put off putting racking up as insurance company always ask.

has the van got internal racking !!!!!! if I was to do it and say yes will they want more money ?

also I have water heater but haven't installed it as another think they ask is,

do you carry anything hazardous , i.e gas bottle. !!!!!!! if I said yes would they want more money ?

and before you all say you need to tell them about water tank I have, there fully aware my van is for my window cleaning business

any advice would be greatly appreciated

neil

Shouldn't you be asking the insurance company these questions.

Nobody here will give you an accurate answer as they are not insuring you.

My advice is ring Aviva. I saved over £350 now.

They are ok with mods.

just starting an insurance debate damo,

there are lots on here that may of been thought this with there insurance company's already

my insurance isn't up for renewal yet, just wondering if any body has advice or story's there wanted to share,

there's not been many new or interesting post this last couple of weeks

Lol you can say that again. Fed up of all the drama at the moment.

I spent ages looking for insurance and it seems aviva is by far the cheapest lol

im 38, ive got 3 years ncb, no points 10 ncb on car

04 Vauxhall combo cost me £350 tpft, my post codes not the best,

got told by insurance company I clean windows for if I was 15 miles down the road in darlington it would be £100 cheaper

the way damos going he will be retiring a 40,
The pressure happens in two years time when my dad retires. Then I will be panicking or rolling in it. Or in a straight jacket /emoticons/biggrin.png

if you have a few rounds to do then you will end up off the tools and in the office,

managing all the lads,

that's when the grey hairs start coming though.

I stayed a 1 van set up as its less stressful ,

come to think of it there's no stress at all,

its an easy life but ill never be rich..........

Back