Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flash Question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mufcglen

Hi guys, I know people suggest the yellow lemon flash multi purpose cleaner on here but I've got a few bottles of the red version with fabreze in!

Anyone used this one on they're windows and am I ok to try these just to get rid of them really?

Give it a test on your own windows.. I don't see the need for flash tho. I use 2 small squirts of ecover and that does the job for me.. Windows are always sparkling after I'm done with them!

I'm same tried it cos ya gotta but didn't see the attraction. Ecover and vinegar all the way for me.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 4

I'm same tried it cos ya gotta but didn't see the attraction. Ecover and vinegar all the way for me.

Doger the flash/ecover works better in hot weather than ecover/vinegar as it does not dry out as fast on hot glass!

Yeah I suppose there would be that. I'll add though that my missus has stopped using it in our kitchen cos it stains grout so watch it on old paintwork.

Latest Posts

Back