Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can't Believe It

Belfastcleaning

I got a phone call to go quote a top floor flat ( 2 story )

She said I have a window cleaner, but he only cleans the bottom half of the windows as he cannot reach the tops of the glass!!

I don't know if she was having a laugh! But I was laughing!!

Anyways cleaned them and now a new customer!

The tops of the panes were really bad and the bottoms where cleanish..

Haha you know that rings a bell bc and hotwash!

Window cleaner across road from me cleans block of flats...well 1 cleans off ladders does 3rd floor and another cleans 2nd floor with wfp.

He has to jump lots to clean it properly...

have had that a couple of times meself, staff clean the bottom nobody cleans the top.

I had someone phone me recently to ask if could clean their top windows only as her husband does not like going up ladders :Image13:

/emoticons/smile.png I had a conversation Smurf with the husband that wont allow the windows to be done on a commercial building, whats going on there ey?

We have two tops only house

One is £10 and I have told her countless times the house would only be £12 as £10 is our minimum.

Ah well £10 for 4 windows /emoticons/biggrin.png

Damo, you should hear some of the nuts conversations that I have, maintenance man up a ladder, quite high, I enquire do you think they are safe? I dont know Damo, its quite disturbing on a three four building that somebody is up a ladder........... but these commercial buildings dont have any quarry about the safety at all............ they just dont seem to give a hoot under their duristriction

Are they not aware that the building owners/tenant are liable if something goes wrong. Also if the work is subbed out to another company the contractor is also liable for the sub contractor safety.

I poop my pants on gutter cleans lol. That's why I don't do em.

Nothing worse than just to stretch "and get that last bit" that's when you fall off.

I will be sorting out a "smurf" set up. But the guys doing gutter work are happy with the vac and big ladder and standoff.

This guy was only cleaning the bottom half of each pane.. I done them all by ladder and was only on about the 6th run.. So I have no idea what the guy was doing

This guy was only cleaning the bottom half of each pane.. I done them all by ladder and was only on about the 6th run.. So I have no idea what the guy was doing
lol maby he for got his glasses an thault the window was half the size :Image13:

Dwarf trad window cleaner?

Latest Posts

Back