Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wcw Backpack Trolley Truck

Major_MInus

Just a quick post - ordered this on the weekend, arrived today. Been carrying Big Boy 22ltr backpack around so far and, as I'm getting busier, it's starting to get a tad heavy now to carry (great workout, mind you!).

Anyway just a quick word of warning, if anyone is thinking of getting one, I would strongly advise against it. It says it's suitable for 30kg loads but in all seriousness when my backpack is mostly filled up and put on there, it's incredibly flimsy and definitely not going to be strong enough. Feels like it's going to snap. Also, the handle that extends actually came out of it's sockets when I was pulling it along and have had to put it back together.

All in all, would just advise people to stay away from getting one, definitely not strong enough or suitable really. Will be giving WCW a call to see if I can return it. Need to get a proper one from B&Q I think. Thankfully wasn't too much money anyway.

Oh well, lesson learned. :Image3:

P.S. WCW have been great for everything else I've used them for, just disappointed in the unsuitable-ness of this sack truck for the job it's advertised to do.

Thankfully wasn't too much money anyway.
Money is money at the end of the day......and it's your money.

Just tell them it's 'not fit for purpose' and you want a full refund.

ps

Get them to pay the return delivery charge aswell.......P&P may not be cheap, but why should you pay if the trolley is not fit for purpose.

Sam,

No problem returning the item, just give us a ring/email and we can sort it out for you.

Bingo,

As for being 'fit for purpose' we sold a few 100 of these with no issues, so they do hold up to the job and are regulated for a lot more weight than the full backpack contains. But as said above, anyone not happy with a purchase we will gladly take it back. :Image7:

Anyway just a quick word of warning, if anyone is thinking of getting one, I would strongly advise against it. It says it's suitable for 30kg loads but in all seriousness when my backpack is mostly filled up and put on there, it's incredibly flimsy and definitely not going to be strong enough. Feels like it's going to snap. Also, the handle that extends actually came out of it's sockets when I was pulling it along and have had to put it back together.

All in all, would just advise people to stay away from getting one, definitely not strong enough or suitable really.

just disappointed in the unsuitable-ness of this sack truck for the job it's advertised to do.

Bingo,

As for being 'fit for purpose' we sold a few 100 of these with no issues, so they do hold up to the job and are regulated for a lot more weight than the full backpack contains. But as said above, anyone not happy with a purchase we will gladly take it back. :Image7:
Now Now Mr Fox.

Only going on what Sam has stated, which does sound that that the item is not fit for purpose.

Thanks Stephen - much appreciated. I'll give you a call/email tomorrow :Image7:

Sam,

No problem returning the item, just give us a ring/email and we can sort it out for you.

Bingo,

cant fault wcw for there support with my 18 litre backpack, when reporting faults. delivered next day.

ts1 cleaning, m/bro

whats happened to your 18 litre backpacks., good solid handles to carry.

Latest Posts

Back