Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Self Cleaning Windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I don't usually have a problem with it cleaning wfp. Trad is more difficult as the blade tends to drag on it.

You can tell self cleaning glass by just looking at it, it has a purple hue to it.

Can be hard to clean due to the frames being a different material as well.

Well that's we have found anyway.

Rinse rinse and rinse. But then I always swipe the brush over the top part of frame and glass to stop the lines of spots.

I bet they looked a darn site cleaner than that so say self cleaning glass did before.

Anyhow if I had moaners I would soon say "look here you've got self cleaning glass so please tell me why you want me to clean them"

Then I would say "Please be aware that any spotting you may get is due to the reaction of the film on the glass and not down to my cleaning methods".

ive never had a complant frm scg find it easer to clean to b honist. but self cleaning glass should not need cleaning shorly lol :Image16: :Image9:

No just looked like spotting I do rinse well on them was thinking with them being self cleaning did it not agree wiv wfp

ive never had a prob with it m8 dont think it is any different than normal glass apart from needs less scrubing just my thault tho an experence :Image3:

ive got a house that looks to me like self cleaning glass, been doing it 2 years now from new

the frames are like metal I think, its cost a lot to build,

the windows are sash kind, and its got to be said its been a pig of a job to clean in the past,

first couple of cleans customer said its spoting and sure enough when I looked it was,

I found rinse then rinse and more rinsing does the job, clean inside several times a year and there been fine since ive been rinsing loads

Back