Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

That's Two I've Managed To Snap In Under A Week

Tuffers

I have managed to snap two new style slx lever clamps now. To me they seem more brittle than the old ones. Anyway I've replaced the snapped ones with the old style levers for now.

Anyone else had this problem?

Could be due to being a sale pole. I bought a Slx 18 at the same time and the clamps on that one are fine, my 35 on the other hand has 2 dodgy ones. Not sure what that's all about. Might be why they were cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...
Could be due to being a sale pole. I bought a Slx 18 at the same time and the clamps on that one are fine, my 35 on the other hand has 2 dodgy ones. Not sure what that's all about. Might be why they were cheaper.

Broken clamp on Mrs Hotwash slx 18 section 4.

Have rung gardiner pole systems and guess what?

No answer.

Think they could do with some competent staff who gets things right. Even a collected order was wrong.

Starting to get a bit fed up with the poor service and poor quality goods.

Broken clamp on Mrs Hotwash slx 18 section 4.

Have rung gardiner pole systems and guess what?

No answer.

Think they could do with some competent staff who gets things right. Even a collected order was wrong.

Starting to get a bit fed up with the poor service and poor quality goods.

No 1 is perfect, not even me.. These things happen..

I can't complain about gardiners, always had smooth dealings from them..

I could ramble on about other suppliers tho but what good will that do?

Neither over tightening or banging was the cause, just snapped off with a flick of Mrs Hotwash 's thumb.

It's only 2 months old and it hardly gets extended to use section 4.

Nobody is perfect Belfast and I don't expect anyone to be, every order from gardiner has been aggro and not a smooth problem free transaction that you would expect from an established company.

I am thinking it's a lack of training and lack of order checking.

Or perhaps Mr gardiner needs a bigger premises so that the staff can actually find the correct products as you have to admit they are very small for the 20 odd staff he employs, I would find it a shock if they all managed to fit in at once.

Anyway gardiner pole systems are sending me out the replacement clamp along with the missing clamp from a pole section I picked up on Monday and the correct water filter.

Funny thing is I wanted more pole sections whilst at the premises which are advertised online just to be told "out of stock". Drove back to Plymouth to just order them online and delivered today.

Neither over tightening or banging was the cause, just snapped off with a flick of Mrs Hotwash 's thumb.

It's only 2 months old and it hardly gets extended to use section 4.

Nobody is perfect Belfast and I don't expect anyone to be, every order from gardiner has been aggro and not a smooth problem free transaction that you would expect from an established company.

I am thinking it's a lack of training and lack of order checking.

Or perhaps Mr gardiner needs a bigger premises so that the staff can actually find the correct products as you have to admit they are very small for the 20 odd staff he employs, I would find it a shock if they all managed to fit in at once.

Anyway gardiner pole systems are sending me out the replacement clamp along with the missing clamp from a pole section I picked up on Monday and the correct water filter.

Funny thing is I wanted more pole sections whilst at the premises which are advertised online just to be told "out of stock". Drove back to Plymouth to just order them online and delivered today.

You have to be the biggest whinger on here, are you 50+ years old because you sound it mate.....

When you buy things you don't expect to receive the wrong stuff. You might, but I don't. Can you imagine customers if we did wrong. Get a grip yourself tailor made, you sound like a cigarette.

If you accept poor quality big a fool you.

I winge when things are incorrect that's all, if you just lie down and take rubbish then all I can say is , wise up.

When you buy things you don't expect to receive the wrong stuff. You might, but I don't. Can you imagine customers if we did wrong. Get a grip yourself tailor made, you sound like a cigarette.

If you accept poor quality big a fool you.

I winge when things are incorrect that's all, if you just lie down and take rubbish then all I can say is , wise up.

Are you whinging again? Lifes to short to be a whinger, I don`t accept poor quality i just get it sorted and don`t whinge to every body else about it!!!!!!

Who actually cares what you think about a genuine complaint on a thread about faulty goods. If my posting is of offense to you then block my posts like I am now going to do to yours Taylor made troll.

OK guys I think that can be left there now. I'm all for heated discussions when its called for but it isn't here so please less of the name calling and shizzle. Thread will be closed if there's any more.

Thank you for your cooperation yada yada.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.