Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Stephen Fox Or Mike (Facelift )

mark m

We got a couple of new products coming, don't want to get banned for shameless advertising though!! There is a bit of info on the Facelift web site about the Renegade as a taster, then more info in next few days. There is a competition though so you can get one for free if you act fast!

Glad I saw this, I have a pole I would risk destroying.

It's just how to destroy it that's the problem.

How inventive can I be?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thats the problem, I got an idea for an old Harris thats so off the wall I'm not sure I can actually do it lol.

So their new budget pole range is ali then?

Would not want to destroy a good pole just to get a free ali one for sure Damo.

That is unless I owned another well known brand of ali pole then I might be tempted.

Hmmmm....now where did I leave me porsche :Image16: :Image13:

Ahhhhhaaarrrrr.

Got an old unger water fed pole thingy. It's an aluminium one it's horrible.

Might be able to enter.

If I won I would donate it to someone who needed one.

I just wanna do the video :D

I saw the video to the Renegade last night, would be interested depending on the price as they say with extensions it can go to 35ft.

Kind of worried about the flex though. Hope to see prices and a video of it in action soon.

If you don't like flex then buy carbon... We are not going to sell these poles as rigid and light because the truth is they are not...

BUT they are VERY durable and VERY low cost. (and really shiny!)

The clamps on them are the Facelift clamps which have been around for probably 10 years and still going strong on some poles!

The RENEGADE range is a low cost option for people on a budget and don't mind a bit of extra weight. (and maybe drive diggers) If your a WFP enthusiast then stick to Carbon or Hybrid's!

Reliable and Affordable!

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.