Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

I Caved And Pre Ordered Lol

Guest OoO

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/en_GB/html/pbPage.PDP/productID.282127100?tid=sQAYQ4gHd_dc&cid=5366&pcrid=28698702765&pkw=xbox%20one&pmt=e&WT.srch=1&WT.mc_id=pointitsem_Microsoft+UK_google_Xbox+-+UK&WT.term=xbox%20one&WT.campaign=Xbox+-+UK&WT.content=QAYQ4gHd&WT.source=google&WT.medium=cpc

Pre ordered the one edition, dead rising 3 and plug and play kit.

I don't really play my xbox much at all. But this comes out end of November and would like a goal to work towards towards or something. Not only that when those dark nights are here and rainy days at least I will have something exciting and new to play.

Anybody here getting one? Ps4?

The sad thing is i dont play the footie games. My men are always running face first into a corner flag when i pass the ball lol. But as its free why not.

Its a fair old wedge for gaming. Might only get played on once or twice or week but YOLO

I use to play the ps3 everyday, was addicted to call of duty zombies.. Now window cleaning is my game :)

I am the same - 8/10 hours on CALL OF DUTY kill to death ratio was something like 2.9/3.1 lol i used to own the **** outta peoples lol

But i have neglected gaming for a year now. I have put A LOT of effort into two business's now. Things are steady, i deserve a treat god dam it :P

Don't you chaps have any better things to do to unwind than playing consol games that can make you stressed out? :Image16:

Lost count of how many controllers my lads broke throwing them across the room :Image3:

Don't you chaps have any better things to do to unwind than playing consol games that can make you stressed out? :Image16:

Lost count of how many controllers my lads broke throwing them across the room :Image3:

I bite them, big chunk missing out of mine. Sometimes I even self harm and squeeze my nuts till it hurts. Don't try this at home kids.

I am the same - 8/10 hours on CALL OF DUTY kill to death ratio was something like 2.9/3.1 lol i used to own the **** outta peoples lol

K/D 2.9/3.1? CAMPER

But i have neglected gaming for a year now. I have put A LOT of effort into two business's now. Things are steady, i deserve a treat god dam it :P

im not a computer game guy, i do coarse fishing to relax luv it 8 hours of fishing some days on weekends my misses wrks sat an sun so thats me down the lakes lol with me dog :Image3:

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.