Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Self Cleaning Glass Conny Roof

tench0771

one of my custmers has a new con i cleaned windows as normal to windows above roof water driped on roof left roof dirty she said next time can u clean roof as well i said yea shore ,well did roof an windows yesterday she was out colected cash l8er in day she said the roof is self cleaning so no need 2 clean next time im thinking wth is she on lol ,i bet next time i clean windows she asks me to do roof again lol :Image13:

Thats self cleaning glass for you. :Image13:

Anyhow as long as you are getting well paid each time you clean the conservatory roof who cares :Image3:

I clean loads of so say self cleaning glass as ppl don't like to wait that long for it to work if it works at all. Go figure :Image16:

Best one is when clumps of moss falls from the house roof. Then can stay on conservatory roofs with self cleaning glass for months.

haha sin that loads of times lol self cleaning is a big con but custmers cant c past it lol even when there windows r dirty i have a custmer with a conny she never has it cleaned its allways dirty but when i say do u want it done she sas no thanks its self cleaning lmfao

When does it clean itself then tench?

That would be my reply!
i have said that she said when it rains it comes clean lol but i c the same marks every 6 weeks no change frm wat i c :Image13:

Back