Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Honest Posty Or Not

Duncs

Started graft this morning first house lass came out told me left £20 for windows on door step

She took of with hubby and kids, I forgot about it and just got on with graft

next thing when i was at back of house the posty passed as per normal.

ten mins later I just remembered my payment i was down the ladders round the front of house money gone

the postman had to have it !!

went out of gate there he was top of street i just roared up the street

" duncs i was going to bring it down to you " lucky or what

was he bringing it back or not is the question

I would say no tbh /emoticons/sad.png

We have a pot at home called "pirate money" anybody who finds money goes in the pot. End of the year we do a competition and the winner get it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Um slightly dubious on that one - Mrs says its there, then it goes.........not sure.... gut instinct would say you were the only one there when she left postman turns up and its gone.........um

tench i was like **** of a shovel wasint working for nowt

good feeling when i had cash in hand ha ha
lol good on ya m8 if he wasent guna steel it he would have just left it where it was dam thieves there every where

hotwash is right report him mate.

If he was bothered about it he would have just told you why you were up the ladder not whilst he was at the end of the street with it in his pocket

I am with the other guys, oh Duncs was just coming down to give you your money, what was he doing with it in the first place? all slightly odd

Back