Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger Ninja

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Laugher

Looking at getting new trad gear, are these stuff any good? Worth paying the extra? I only use basic stainless steel unger and pulex squeegees atm and basic t-bars with unger monsoon sleeves and scrim clothes for finishing off and normal sill clothes for cleaning frames and sills.

I woulsnt unless you need longer channels. The ergotec stuff is best and quickest imo.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I find the unger ninja squeegee is really good, it's a bit heavier than most squeegees which I like and it really well made

Im not 100% sold on my ninja squeegee i just find it odd compared to my s channles.

I think i need loads more practise at home to get into it really.

Iv also got the ninja BOAB and the fit of the ninja squeegee isnt as good as i thought it would be

I really dont rate the ninja. I never seem to get very good results with it. It could be me though!. The SPC 3x4, on the other hand, is a top quality squeegee.

I really dont rate the ninja. I never seem to get very good results with it. It could be me though!. The SPC 3x4, on the other hand, is a top quality squeegee.
whats one of them, never heard of that

I have a ninja. 12inch. I couldn't get on with it at all. I have used it for maybe 3 houses. Now it sits in a box in my car. You can buy it off me if you want. People that tend to like the ninja are people who require long channels, from 18inch and above. I think at this size the ninja is probably good. For regular traditional work it just clumberson!

I have a ninja. 12inch. I couldn't get on with it at all. I have used it for maybe 3 houses. Now it sits in a box in my car. You can buy it off me if you want. People that tend to like the ninja are people who require long channels, from 18inch and above. I think at this size the ninja is probably good. For regular traditional work it just clumberson!
how much do you want for it?

I'm gonna order one tomorrow gotta love it as its called a fireblade. Then I can make motorbike noises as I swoosh it round a window

Latest Posts

Back