Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got My First Warning Off Anouther Windie Today Lol!

mufcglen

so im cleaning a customers house and some guys start cleaning next door and advised me that the house i was cleaning was theyre job a few weeks ago and i best be carefull stealing customers!!

i simply smiled and said judging by the window sills no wonder you dont do it anymore, they was disgusting and that bad that i had to go back to the car to get anouther clean cloth!

some windies eh,think theyve got a right to a job,its the customer who makes the decisions and if theyre not happy theyll go elsewhere, i didnt undercut them either i just gave my price which was the same as the previous guys except i actually cleaned the frames and sills!

best watch my tyres now!

You will get that when starting off, I had that once in the last two years of window cleaning lol, never had it since touch wood!

just carry on, we don't have patches, we have customers/ clients. no contracts, if they don't keep there customer happy, that's there problem. there customers are paying for a decent service., give it to them and they will be loyal, if any leave don't go back to them if they ask ..

plenty of them around lol stay of my patch guys :Image13: tell him to get lost u will probly pick up the house he was wrking on to once they c the fraims clean on the house u was wrking on lol :Image9:

Im dreading all this beef with customers and other windys with the get of my patch stuff, jesus anyone would think its the underground crack game.

haha probly. ive had a few im just blunt with them most r old guys redy 2 retire an dont clean fraims or cills lol i picked up 7 custmers in this road in teignmouth frm a windy i kinda new he said ah u clean some of my custmers i said yep thay asked me to so there u go lol we still wave but very icey now lol

I've never had any problem with other windies, I'm always very friendly and chatty to them. I won't say that I have never lost a customer to another one, but who hasn't? I rely in the confidence that I do a good job and turn up regular. Can't do more than that.

All the windies go out there way to chat to me, even known them to turn there car around after driving past to pull up to where I am working and get out for a chat.

All the windies go out there way to chat to me, even known them to turn there car around after driving past to pull up to where I am working and get out for a chat.
youre friendly ! av u gotta helper now? i was halfasleep driving along when ur van passed me saw a wave from ur passenger? dyou know john richardson,is that the guys name does shops in town ??

youre friendly ! av u gotta helper now? i was halfasleep driving along when ur van passed me saw a wave from ur passenger? dyou know john richardson,is that the guys name does shops in town ??
Aw thanks Boarcity. No that was my daughter, was not working that day...No I don't no John, but I no who you mean, he is always cleaning marks and spencers, I mean always, Why do you ask bud?.

Aw thanks Boarcity. No that was my daughter, was not working that day...No I don't no John, but I no who you mean, he is always cleaning marks and spencers, I mean always, Why do you ask bud?.
i jus landed the tesco and a bank on hamilton ,im not sure about the London firm im subbin it off .apparently a mr.richardson was doing it for them previous ,i jus wondered if it was him or if u had heard the name .

i jus landed the tesco and a bank on hamilton ,im not sure about the London firm im subbin it off .apparently a mr.richardson was doing it for them previous ,i jus wondered if it was him or if u had heard the name .
Wicked for you bud. That's the best thing about traditional. I cant really use my wfp system on shop fronts unless I get up at silly o clock before they open, which aint happening. lol,.

Thats cuz ur female, they want you as a bit of meat,

When its men, were at war! Hooooooorah

Wicked for you bud. That's the best thing about traditional. I cant really use my wfp system on shop fronts unless I get up at silly o clock before they open, which aint happening. lol,.
cheers mate- i managed to get the price up to summat more reasonable, could be thats why mr.richardson stopped goin!time will tell.
did u get that old ladys house i told u about? id think ude get a lot just by being female n friendly type of person

Back