Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Place To Buy Traditional Equipment & Dragonfly, Poles & Brushes?

vinny8467

Hi ALL

I am starting up and need to buy some Poles & Brushes, Traditional Window Equipment (Squeegees, Channels, T-Bars, Sleeves, Handles, Bucket etc) and also a Dragonfly system & Poles.

With regards to the Traditional equipment, i really don't know what to buy (but would like it to include a 6" set) as there is so much choice, so any advice would be most welcome.

Ideally, i would like to buy it all from one place and get a good deal

Regards

Vinny

I buy most of my unger gear from window cleaning warehouse .Dragon fly is very expensive make your own for next to nothing or buy a vikan easy shine kit

Good shout Mark about the Vikan, i think i will buy this as part of my toolkit and only buy the Dragnfly if i secure business that needs it. When it says use with water, is that Pure water from the system?

Also, with regards to buying Unger from WCW, have you seen the varied selection of choice?! They don't make it easy for a newbie.... :Image6:

Vinny

Good shout Mark about the Vikan, i think i will buy this as part of my toolkit and only buy the Dragnfly if i secure business that needs it. When it says use with water, is that Pure water from the system?

Also, with regards to buying Unger from WCW, have you seen the varied selection of choice?! They don't make it easy for a newbie.... :Image6:

Vinny
if you have not got a old pole you could use a harris pole

Buy there start up kit.

As regards a platform I use a aluminium step bought from maplins £7.99. Does the job but any step up does the job.

I do most types of conservatory roof using my ladder setup.Using a hop up like you suggested in the link would be no good for me as would not give me enough height. Simples...

Mark

Also, do you use any platforms to work off of? I was cleaning a conservatory yesterday, a single low pitched slope, and had trouble seeing the top of it and where i had cleaned! I was thinking of buying a work platform, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-71399-Aluminium-Working-Platform/dp/B0002GV2FE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377258975&sr=8-1&keywords=draper+71399

what do you think?

Vinny

there a few places to buy as others have already said..........

most important thing is........BUY UNGER....!!!!!!

Back