Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank Holiday

Really RC, suppose it has to be done, I would do if I could do and businesses were open, being self employed its money that you lose on Bank Hols

in the past 15 years bank holidays are just another day, if the customers don't mind I don't, unless there is something that I want to do or place to go then I wont work them.

only bank holidays I don't work is around xmas time

It really burgers my week up RC, because business is shut so no calls. Make quite a loss

Yea it is RC, but you have to kind of catch up the rest of the week - lets hope were getting good weather this weekend....

I might go to work in the morning because the mother in law is down and she don't look to good in the day even worse in the morning :Image3:

I'd work Xmas, New years etc if I could or was wanted.

I'll be working monday morning from about 4am-8am then I'll go home wake the wife and plan a day out.

Nothing planned though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

hopefully there is no rain tomorrow I have a load of mates turning up as I have organised a bbq on the beach

I am working tomorrow and bank holiday off, but if its torrential downpours tomorrow then working Monday instead. :Image11:

Last time I had a bbq on a beach was back in the 70's when visiting relations in California,

Was all a bit vague though as I was offered a smoke then spent most of the time sleeping the effects off :Image13:

Back