Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

How It's Going

Mr B shine2

hi, I lost my original account log on so had to start a new one :Image13:

Started out on my own properly 2 months ago and it is going great guns, I used P dale for canvasing and now have whizz bizz in, I would recommend them both, easy to work with and deliver what they claim.

I have gone from £0 to £2000 per calendar month and by the end of this should be sitting around £2550 pcm by mid September, wish I had started this years ago

Well done.

Disappointed you never contacted me again after all the advice I gave you. Also all the equipment I had sorted out for you is now either in use or sold.

Good luck for the future.

Well done.

Disappointed you never contacted me again after all the advice I gave you. Also all the equipment I had sorted out for you is now either in use or sold.

Good luck for the future.

Hi Damo, Sorry, I have meant to phone you a few times and I lost track of time. How are things going with you?

Hi Damo, Sorry, I have meant to phone you a few times and I lost track of time. How are things going with you?

Lol it's ok mate. Thought I gave you the wrong advice and you went bankrupt lol. I kid. Yeah I am good. Very busy like you it sounds. I'm not annoyed or

I'm a bit ****** off with myself as I shouldn't have let that gear slip through my hands, I just realised two or three days ago it was about 6 or 8 weeks when I last talked to you.

mark is here at the moment filling the round up, :Image13:

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.