Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Gutter, Soffit And Fascia Cleaning Using Pressure Washer....?

vinny8467

id only use the telescopic lance on big detached houses , i find it a lot faster but thats more of a soft wash with low pressure also i clean the vented areas on th soffit witha wfp as i wouldnt risk blasting these areas and doing damage.

Using a pressure washer telescopic lance can also force water into the roof space too which is not a good idea.

My main reason for not using it and it doesnt get all the green stuff either. It still needs treated with ubik / virosol

Overspray can be just as bad when using WFP. So would hate to use a lance. I hate doing fascias when the house is in estate full of houses. As usually the overspray goes everywhere.

Good point …

That's why I’m always mindful of next door washing etc so am always polite to try pre warn others what I am doing. Also the spin off from that is a very good way to gain their interest in for future work. :Image9:

Overspray can be just as bad when using WFP. So would hate to use a lance. I hate doing fascias when the house is in estate full of houses. As usually the overspray goes everywhere.

I've found just spraying it onto the wfp brush works just fine for me as most of the time I use very little ubik. You also need to be carefull as too strong the mix will staine white plastic when it reacts with the dirt and plastic

You can also make up a telescopic sprayer out of an old wfp or a 5m harris pole for shorter work. Just attach a sprayer nozzel to the end of the pole. Then long enough pole hose attached to either a pump up or backpack 12v sprayer. Simples...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.