Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Door To Door Does It Work?

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Thinking of paying staff ( or myself ) to to door to door sales, just wondered if anyone has done this and does it work?

Door to door is the best way to gain work quickly, and to keep things compact.

I'd rather knock people's doors than clean their windows

i got a lot of my customers this way , if you go out and have a bad night just put it behind you , its all about being persistent

Thanks guys, I was thinking about 30 houses night that's 210 per week times 6 weeks about 1200 if I got 15 new clients at £10 each per 28 days thats £1950 per year.

door knocking will increase your customers rapidly thats if u keep knocking a lot.

But at the same time u will always get 1/3 customers who will mess u about or cancel u.

and 30 houses a night ? What area are u from ? u will be lucky to get 30 houses a week nevermind 30 houses a week... thats my opinion

the most houses ive got in 1 day is 17/18 but if u pick up 4/5 customers per day then that is good. but some days u will go out and pick 0 customers.... at the end of the day some areas are a good hit and some a total miss... so u just gotta hit the right spot

u will be lucky to get 30 houses a week nevermind 30 houses a week...
jiFfM.jpg

Latest Posts

Back