Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanted: Van With Wfp Set Up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

WWC

Hi,

I am looking for a van with a wfp set up already in it.

I keep seeing these on eBay, so was going to take a trip across the water to have a look. I am in Northern Ireland, so if I go to the mainland, I will be trying to see a few in the one trip, and buying one of them.

So, does anyone on here have a van in the lower price range that they are going to be selling soon?

I know that vans in the lower price bracket will have the odd problem, so all I ask is that you are honest with me, and tell me what issues there are. I would rather know exactly what I am buying. Though, I am looking for something that will be used right away, so nothing that needs work before it is usable and reliable. And nothing that you know is going to break down in 2 months time with a major (expensive) problem either.

I want a minimum 500L baffled tank, 1 or 2 man set up, with room for all my trad kit, gutter vac and some other bits and pieces. And at some point, I will probably be putting in a water heater, if there isn't one fitted already. I already have and use WFP, so have poles etc. Saying all that, I don't necessary need a big van, as long as it isn't tiny.

So, anyone got a wfp ready van for sale at amazing value?

I don't care where you are, as long as you are on the mainland – or anywhere on the island of Ireland (N or S) of course.

Thanks

Back